Information on data protection
Information on data protection for customers, interested parties, suppliers and service providers
Mönig Gotha GmbH & Co. KG (Status 10/2019)
The following information show how we handle your data:
- Controller for data processing
Mönig Gotha GmbH & Co. KG
Mühlhäuser Straße 9
Phone: 03621 / 4080 – 90
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time using the aforementioned contact data.
- Purpose and legal basis
We process personal data that we receive or collect from you as part of the application process or employment relationship. In certain cases, we may also collect data from other sources. Unless otherwise stated, all data is processed on the basis of § 26 BDSG. Without the indication of these data the processing of applications and/or the later administration of the employer-employee relationship is not possible.
We process the following categories of personal data:
- Contact data
- Application data
- Social secruity data
- Bank details
- Contract data
- Drivers‘ working hours
- Drivers licence data
- GPS-Data of vehicles
The personal data concerning you will be processed for the following purposes on the following legal basis:
- We process your personal data as long as this is necessary for the decision on your application. If an employment relationship between you and us is not established, we may also further store data to the extent necessary to defend against possible legal claims. The application documents will be deleted at the latest six months after notification of the rejection decision, unless longer storage is necessary due to legal disputes or you have given your consent.
- We process your personal data, which are necessary for the execution of the employment relationship. This is done in particular for the purpose of personnel administration and payroll accounting. The data is stored for the duration of the employment relationship and after its end until the end of the statutory retention period. In addition, we store the data necessary for an obituary.
- In order to fulfil legal obligations on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c) DS-GVO, we process drivers licence data and data on drivers working hours. This is done in particular for the purpose of fulfilling the statutory regulations on the carriage of goods. The data are stored until the end of the legal retention period from the driving personnel law.
- We process GPS and metadata data of our vehicles within the scope of our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR in order to monitor, control and optimise our vehicle fleet and to fulfil legal obligations pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c) GDPR. Since we know which driver uses which vehicle, we can also deduce the location of the employee concerned. These data are stored for the duration of the vehicle use.
- We use data about the driving behaviour to award particularly economical driving employees. This processing takes place in the interest of the drivers and on the basis of their consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR. If you do not give us your consent to this, you cannot benefit from the bonus system.
- Recipients of personal data
We pass on your data to third parties only if this should become necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose. Furthermore, data will be passed on to authorities and social insurance carriers on the basis of statutory provisions pursuant to Article 6 paragraph (1) lit. c and e GDPR.
Mönig Holding GmbH performs various accounting and administrative tasks for us as our parent company. The transfer of data to the parent company is based on our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO to simplify the processes within the group.
In addition, in various cases we use contract processors pursuant to Article 28 GDPR who may receive data from us or have access to your data in connection with their services.
- Your Rights
You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to personal data concerning you:
- Right of access
- Right to revoke consent
- Right of rectification or deletion
- Right to limitation of processing
- Right to object to the processing
- Right to data transferability
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
- Topicality and change of this privacy statement
This privacy statement is currently valid (see status in the heading). Due to the further development of our offers or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration.